Welcome back Su Anne!!!Someone in class missed you many many ah!!! Haha :P

I'm going to Changi Airport T3 in like less than 12 hrs for the trip to Perth. I'm going to miss Singapore,my family n my soft toys :(

As i was tidying my table in school yesterday, i re-read the cards i have collected over the yrs(??). Haha, so touching and sweet of my students.

I'm so proud of all of you,08S05. Although i may not have earned the respect from u all, but thanks to all the respect you had given me over the months.

As i reflected on all the happenings in this term, having identified the more mischievious pple in the class, restless too, but there is really not much discipline problem. But we must still remember to keep quiet during morning assemble esp during scripture reading, must have self-discipline. Dun read notes or newspapers lah! It's so obvious from where the teachers n P are standing, on the giant steps of the gallery.

Other than that, what more can i ask for? Yup, blessed is the feeling i have now :)

posted by Jas @ 11:34 AM,

<< Home

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.