YO PEOPLE!!!
Haha. PS.



I AM SO HAPPY TODAY! KK.



I finally got something to blog which erm, shouldn't be on my blog only. lols.



When Miss Ho smsed me to look for her at staffroom, my heart dropped. I thought there were problems or bad news.

And it was a total different issue when she came out with the cake!!!



Gosh! Aren't you happy?
Aren't you touched?
surprised?



S05 a big family!


There shall be no grudges, everyone shall be open,(ok maybe nt)(eh? I think we are v open leh), everyone shall love each other, when we have complains find our mama and guys will tau pok bithdays guys! YES! Girls saved. And I am girl on my birthday ya? Haha.



Let's have ultra fun for tomorrow's PE!
shucks! I forgot about chalets!
Ask you guys tml? nods.

the biggest cake our class had this year. =)

raaaaaa.....

posted by HL @ 3:34 PM,

<< Home

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.