Hi pple, to add on to what Joshua had said, I really think it was very encouraging to see u all at the booth, with ur gloves, trying to look professional :)

It takes everyone to put the act together n along the way, mistakes are made, but they should be forgiven cos afterall, it is the 1st time anyone of u tried this. I think i would also like to thank Joshua for organising the coms, giving the various heads an idea what their job scope is. Yes, it can be nerve breaking but this is what we all have to face in society someday.

I c in most of u responsibility n integrity. Now i would like u to add in u: determination and strong will.

Though i was not there the whole day,I confess, cos there was this scary thing on the track called the Dunking Machine, yup. From the half an hour of observation from the balcony, i really thanked those who did their job well n responsibly.I like the decor with the balloons. It was nice!

Let's remember the mistakes we made n try not to repeat them.Learn to forgive n forget. I'm not a master at this but we all need to try n achieve this. :)

Coming up next: Service Learning, let's make the day a memorable one for the children :)

posted by Jas @ 7:59 PM,

<< Home

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.