OK class, I NEED THE HELP OF YOU ALL! For service learning, we are doing it with a Child Development Center. Currently we are doing wall painting and a skit of a story, a bedtime story i guess. Firstly, I need people who can draw well, or thinks he or she can draw well to volunteer themself! This is very important, so dont feel shy or what..Thanks Su Anne for willingly volunteering herself! Secondly, I need ideas of what we can do with the kids, cause this whole service learning event need to last for 4 hrs minimum, and when some are doing wall painting, the rest shld be doing something else....such as the skit mentioned. But no skit will last for 4 hours...so maybe games for icebreaker, teach to sing songs...i dont haf much idea currently, so really need you guys help. This is an event where everyone is involve, so do not try to shy away from it. The age group is about pri 1-3
Thanks! Love you guys!
Donavan Tan

posted by Anonymous @ 5:23 PM,

<< Home

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.